My top ten Pimp C verses


HBD to Chad Butler. I thought this would be a great way celebrate


10.Cuase Im a Playa

https://youtu.be/D9aa_DsoyAw?t=99

Mackaroni Pretty Tony Snow keep it poppin'

Movin' to the Internet, keep that pussy droppin'

Mob it up, slop it up, see the ball chop it up

Whip it up, sit down on that meat I'm fit' to push it up

If that game was over I'd get some work and cook it up

Wanna show let's rook it up, you want a beat I'll hook it up

We run the streets I seen a part up in the shit I took it up

She wanted me to hit her pussy I'ma go off in her butt

What you gon' do, when that thang go to fightin'?

I'ma lay ya deep off in them hoes, them hoes be boppin'

Tellin' me to stop but bitch, I ain't fit' to stop it

Ya pussy is a pit bull bitch, gon' and lock it

Fuckin' 'round wit' me I knock ya thang up outta socket

Ya ho wanna look at me, ya bitch is outta pocket

Flyin' in the Bentley gettin' it sucked just like a rocket

Pimp see bitch I got a zoo off in my closet


9.Knockin Doorz Down

R.I.P., R.I.P., R.I.P. to Robert Davis he the king of the South (South)

Anything else said need to shut ya fuckin mouth (mouth)

I'm down with Lil' Flip and I'm down with T.I.P.

If them niggaz come together know how much paper we could see?

Slim Thug and Z-Ro, y'all s'til bullshittin

Need to sit down, take a tour, there's too much money to be get (money to be get)

Paul Wall and that Koopa s'til ain't talkin (uh!)

Money speak, all that bullshit keep walkin (uh!)

Y'all niggaz got the game fucked up (up!)

All you record company people need to shut the FUCK UP! (shut the fuck up!)

'Cause y'all keepin up that bullshit rappin (uh!)

The white people laughin at 'em, that's was happ'nin (that's was happ'nin)

The same stupid ass niggaz s'til ain't figured it out

Long as they stay divided, man we gon' run the South! (uh!)

Y'all need to get up out the dumb shit (out the dumb shit!)

I got a bread truck, get up out that crumb shit nigga!

 8.Front, Back & Side to Side

https://youtu.be/Be-hXxc5yN0?t=27

I got a '64 Chevy in my yard

white drop top, pearl paint job is hard

White plush inside ? is fresh

Triple gold double, A Dayton's is the best, ugh

I got them sixteen switches like Dre

Cos where I'm from fool that's what everybody play

UGK-1 written smooth on my plates

Cos real pimp players don't never roll fake

I'm bout to hit Dove Way, get past Troy's

I'm dipping by myself, I'm bout to call up my boys

I pass by the Colt I see some women looking fine

I hit the corner one more time to see the booty from behind

Got to the corner, hit the switch and made it jump

I got the JVC's and the trigger so it bump, ugh

I know you player-hatin busters wanna ride man

I got the, front back, and side to side daddy


7.Trill Niggaz Don't Die

https://youtu.be/S50Ii2th5Po

Some niggas win, and some niggas lose

Some niggas getting bruised, some always crying to blues

Some niggas already lost, and ain't gon lose no mo'

Big shoes ho' choose, ain't paying dues no mo'

Everything y'all trying to do, I built a school ho'

Now it's fly to talk country, I made the rules ho'

I was sagging in my khaki's, 'fore Dickies was cool

Gangsta Nike's on my feet, our music banging in the streets

The young B.G.'s, really love to thump

Fuck radio and BET, I'm out here bumping in the trunk

For the girls popping pussy, and the boys with the blow

Cadillac'ers and flat-backers, I'm out here repping for it ho'


6. Get Throwed

https://youtu.be/HqN0zg41vJw

Pimp C P.A. Trill nigga

Polo f*ck that Hilfiger

Made myself a ghetto star

On the slab, sippin' barre

Smokin' weed, sellin' white

Them other niggas shit don't come back right

That's how niggas get popped

Trying to get the cheaper price

Watch yo' paper, guard your life

Cause most these niggaz ain't livin' right

Keep yo' pistol, f*ck a fight

Cause niggas out here jack every night

I keep my mind on my money nigga f*ck the fame

Big face hun'erds, keepin' the game

Hittin' the corner in the candy thang

Sittin' on leather, grippin' the grain

5.Diamonds & Wood

https://youtu.be/uijHb5U1pD8?t=197

Flipping through the Ave, tryna see some good

But everythang is still the same, in my neighborhood

Niggas frown when you up, and smile when you down

And when you change for the better, shife fools stop coming around

I see the jealousy and hating and the wicked ways

We all lost children, praisin' paper, smoking our life away

Got to the point where I could not decipher day from night

She say she love me, but all we do now is fuck and fight

My conscience fuck wit' me so much that I can't eat or sleep

The other side of selling dope and out there running the streets

And even though I'm gaining street fame, coming from this rap game

Lustful thinking and compulsive drinking is a normal thang

Some get erased and misplaced, trying to win the race

Some try to hold on to they place, by smoking wit' lace

But see drugs and plastic thugs ain't gon' change the hood

I'm smoking skunk and popping the trunk to make me feel good

 4.I Miss My Homies

https://youtu.be/2bfDHCu6MuQ

We used to grip on the grain and flip them candy toys

But I'd give up all that bullshit if I could get back my boy

Off in the club smokin' weed 'til 3, hollerin' at the hoes

Spendin' $4000 on me on gators and clothes

When I turned to rap, he had to chase the game

Nigga told me, "C, leave that dope, 'cause rappin' is yo thang"

I ain't gon' even lie, some nights I ride and cry

Wonderin' why the real niggas always the ones to die

So I just smoke my weed and try to clear my mind

I wish that I had the power to turn back the hands of time

I wonder if there's a heaven up there for real Gs

For all the niggas in the game that be sellin' ki's

I keep my memories, try to keep my head strong

But baby it's hard to be strong, when yo main homie gone


 3.Sippin on some syrup

https://youtu.be/lOWKGXpl9E0

I'm trill working the wheel, a pimp, not a simp

Keep the dope fiends higher than the Goodyear Blimp

We eat so many shrimp, I got iodine poisoning

Fuck niggas make me sick with all that pinching and bargaining

You say that you a boss, I ain't believing that shit

You got the funny Geneva watch, with the Ferrari kit

Take that monkey shit off, you embarrassing us

I got the red promethazine, thick orange, and yellow tuss

Hydrocodone on the hands-free phone

The '84 Brougham on them blades, twenty-inch chrome

If you got sixteen, you can get a bizzerd

I'm choking on that doja sweet and sipping on that sizzurp


2.Int'l Players Anthem

https://youtu.be/awMIbA34MT8

My bitch a choosin' lover, never fuck without a rubber

Never in the sheets, like it on top of the cover

Money on the dresser, drive a compressor

Top notch hoe's get the most, not the lesser

Trash like to fuck with $40 in the club

Fuckin' up the game, bitch it gets no love

She be cross country, givin' all that she got

A thousand a pop, I'm pullin' Bentleys off the lot

I smashed up the gray one, bought me a red

Every time we hit the parkin' lot we turn head

Some hoe's wanna choose but them bitches too scary

Your bitch chose me, you ain't a pimp, you a fairy


1.One Day

https://youtu.be/rCWH2MmlHQE?t=196


I'm up early cuz aint enough light in the daytime

Smoke two sweets get in these streets out the pop up line

Peanut holder my boulders smolder on the PA pipes

Ak loader as I get swallowed under city lights

Niggas be lookin shife so I look shife back

Cant show no weakness in these streets you'll get yo life jacked

Mayn its a trip where i stay especially for me

This bitches tryin to lock me up for the whole century

They gave my boy down in Florida Dante 19

I wish that we could smoke again and take a tight lean

My world a trip you can ask Bun B bitch I aint no liar

My man RoRo jus lost his baby in a house fire

And then when I got on my knees that night to pray

I asked God why he let these killas live and take my homeboy's son away

Man if you got kids show em you love em cuz God jus might call em home

Cuz one day you here but baby the next day you gone


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The top 10 acts I wanna see at the gathering of the juggalos this year

My top ten favorite verses form Andre 3000