The top 10 acts I wanna see at the gathering of the juggalos this year

 



Will its that time of year I suggest who I would like to see at the gathering of the juggalos. So without further ado here's my list of acts I think would be a great fit for the gathering.


10.Termanology 





This Massachusetts combines old school sample heavy beats with great Lyrics. Perfect for the gathering.


9.Freddie Dredd






One of the most popular phonk acts in the game today. He would be a welcome addition to gathering.


8.Jgrxxn





In my honest opinion he probably the best phonk producer in the game today. I was think of putting Spaceghostpurrp at this spot but who knows what he's up to now in days. 


7.Bones






The pioneer of Emo rap and one of the most popular acts in the underground. Bones is long overdue for a gathering invite.


6.Masta Ace








Juice crew member and a hiphop legend. Perfect for the gathering


5.Rakim



 





The god Mc and your favorite rapper's favorite rapper.


4.SmokeDza







Weed rapper and life long wrestling would be a perfect fit for the gathering.


3.Run The Jewels







Ill duo


2.Dom Kennedy







West Coast underground rapper. Excellent fit 


And for number 1


1.Griselda







The illest crew in hiphop that blew up in 2016. They managed to take over all of hiphop except the juggalo scene. However a gathering appearance could easily change that.

 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top ten favorite verses form Andre 3000